Friday, March 9, 2012

"Emily" Crocker

This winter I have been spending a lot of time in the kitchen. For some reason, I am actually enjoying it a bit more than usual. I think I have finally have found a way to incorporate my love of design and order to bake/cook goodies with love!

My Super Bowl Sunday cookies were a hit at a friend's party. I made the cookies and icing from scratch and spent a lot of time decorating them to match the team's helmets and footballs.



All Alex asked for his birthday was to check out a new local Greek restaurant and a yellow cake with white frosting. Easy enough! Alex was surprised to see the festive decorations.



I decided to make Alex dinner for Valentine's Day. It certainly beats long waits in the restaurants. Lobster tails and twice baked potatoes with a side of amazing Oyster House corn bread (ordered via the internet and delivered on Valentine's Day!) 


What will I make next?

1 comment:

Kristan said...

Dude, whatever you make, bring it to MY place! Looks delish!

Also, love the new header for your blog. :)