Saturday, July 9, 2011

Say "Cheese" Cider!

It has been quite some time since we took some decent pictures of Cider, so we took advantage of the beautiful weather over the 4th of July weekend, and had a mini-photo shoot on the Parkway.

We can't believe how big she is getting. Cider loves being outside and especially loves to find sticks or branches in some cases.

I would like to continue working on her with "fetch" and "come." However, her attention span is that of a gnat so getting her to focus inside let alone outside is very difficult.

She still has a lot of puppy in her and I doubt that will go away for awhile. We love watching her jump and pounce around. It warms my heart.




2 comments:

Kristan said...

Omigosh, she is SO BIG! How much does she weigh? (I can tell she's bigger than she was, but I don't have any sense of relativity to other dogs. Small, mid sized, large?)

Also, that pounce picture is PRICELESS.

NDEmBug said...

A couple of months ago she weighed about 30-35 lbs. I would say she is about 35-40 lbs now. She is larger than a beagle but smaller than a lab (obviously).

I hope she doesn't get too much bigger. She is just the right size now.