Sunday, May 29, 2011

Watchdog

Since Cider enjoys being on top of her cage so much, I decided to move her cage to the window. I figured she would enjoy sitting and looking out the window, and she does.

She keeps a close on eye on the squirrels and ducks that pass through the yard. Her arch enemy is the squirrel that sits on our porch railing taunting her.


When I leave for work in the morning, she runs over to her cage and hops up to watch me walk out. It is hard to leave in the mornings with her sweet face looking out the window. My heart literally aches. It does make me wonder how I will be with children. We have awhile before we have to think about that.

1 comment:

Kristan said...

ZOMG. TOO CUTE.

"My heart literally aches. It does make me wonder how I will be with children. We have awhile before we have to think about that."

Gah me too!