Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Homemade Ice Cream

While we were home over the holidays I was finally able to see my redesign of the UDF Homemade Ice Cream. It was one of the last projects I worked on at Coho Creative before moving to Minneapolis.





It is very rare to have a design concept chosen and developed and produced. I felt very privileged to be able to work on this project not only because of the shelf presence but also because UDF has played an integral part in the history of Cincinnati.

I have to admit, it looked pretty awesome on shelf. My only wish is that I could have been around when it hit the stores.

2 comments:

Kristan said...

Great shots! I always get stupidly excited when I see our (Coho's) work on shelf. We're definitely proud of your design. :)

Mattie said...

It must be an amazing feeling seeing your work like that. You're now in the homes of all the people that buy that ice cream!