Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Apologies

I apologize for bringing the cold temperatures back with me to Ohio. However, we should be getting a warm up for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day . . . close to 50 degrees. Holy Crap! I should have brought my shorts and flip flops.

Here are some pictures Alex took of the weather we left behind in Minneapolis. Sadly, we left a white Christmas in Minnesota for a wet Christmas in Ohio.



We made it home safely to Ohio. Although, we did have to wait 2 hours ON the plane before we could get de-iced. Thank goodness I purchased Mama Mia for my iTouch. That kept me occupied and quiet while we waited.

1 comment:

Kristan said...

Ouch! Yeah, I had a 1 hour delay out of Pittsburgh yesterday, but at least I could eat at Qdoba instead of sitting on the plane.

And wow, 50 degrees?? It was 36 here in HOUSTON when I landed last night! The weather is weird this holiday...