Friday, September 2, 2011

They Grow Up So Fast!

The Gremlin turned 1 and I couldn't resist celebrating. After all, it is the little things in life, right? For me it was an excuse to get her new chew toys (which she needed badly), but cute and fun ones. I found a company that takes luxury brands and modifies them to be dog friendly. For example, they sell a stuffed chewtoy "iPaw." Similar to what us humans use, an iPad.

Cider received a cute little birthday cake and her first "Kate Spayed" purse. She certainly did enjoy her new toys.




I also could not resist getting her a new collar for the Fall season. I know I am biased, but she is one stinking cute dog. The problem is, she knows it too.


My friend April, sent Cider a "Pupcake" for her birthday. So of course, we had to light the candle and sing to her. I was surprised how close she got to the candle. I guess she was going to do whatever it took to get her pupcake.



NOTE: Please disregard my horrible singing and language.

1 comment:

Kristan said...

So cute! We always celebrate Riley's birthdays too. Usually with new toys, and a Frosty Paw (doggy ice cream). He does need a new collar this year...