Friday, January 11, 2013

Thank you for the Memories Aveda!

The announcement of my leaving Aveda let alone moving to Pennsylvania shocked a lot of people, especially since my boss announced his leaving to another company a few days prior. My last couple of weeks at Aveda were crazy busy as I transitioned our work to the new team and tying up loose ends.

I had a lot of mixed feelings about leaving Aveda. Mostly because of the people. I will miss them the most. Despite a lot of personal differences, primarily in politics, they are all good people and we made a lot of great memories.


Alex and I went to a local Irish bar to celebrate my last day. Luckily they had my new favorite beverage to toast with, Magners (Bulmers) Irish Cider.


I look forward to new adventures in Pennsylvania as I begin to reflect on my experiences and dream about the future.

1 comment:

Kristan said...

HAHA love the pronunciation guide for your last name!!